- SANLink2 10 GBase-T connects a Mac Pro, MacBook or Windows HP Thunderbolt™ 2 devices to the local network to access shared media
- Revolutionizes how creative professionals connect from a Thunderbolt™ 2 device to a Fibre Channel SAN or directly to Ethernet
- Built to maximize the available line rate of Thunderbolt™ 2
- Access to low-latency, high-bandwidth storage reduces file load times, allows for instantaneous response time during timeline scrubbing, and reduces the amount of time required for large media file transfers
- A complete out-of-the-box solution, simply plug in your SANLink2 with a power adapter into a Thunderbolt™ port
- SANLink2 10GBase-T ports can be used to connect a Thunderbolt™ 2 enabled Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or iMac directly to 10Gbps Ethernet network using a high-speed Thunderbolt™ 2 I/O port
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.