The Blackwire 3200 Series provides a best-in-class audio experience in a headset that’s built for enterprise needs. With a sleek design and flexible microphone boom for a customizable fit. Enjoy the high-quality audio you expect.
Superior Audio Quality
The Blackwire 3200 Series offers PC wideband, noise-canceling microphone and hi-fi stereo sound options. Dynamic EQ optimizes call quality and automatically adjusts the settings when you’re listening to multimedia.
Ideal for managing calls on PC, mobile phone or tablet. Combine the comfort and durability of a corded headset with greater flexibility.
All-Day Comfort & Portability
Lightweight metal headband offers durability plus a custom fit. Leatherette ear cushions fold flat for easy portability.
Easy To Set Up
Get everyone on board fast with simple deployment plus customizable settings. Plantronics Hub for desktop lets you select your language and features, and the latest firmware keeps your device up to date. Plantronics Manager Pro gives IT teams remote management, headset inventory and usage monitoring.
Built For Compatibility
Compatible with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, Cisco, Google, Mitel, Rubbon, Avaya, Alcatel Lucent, Amazon AWS Partner Network and many more.
- Connects to: PC via USB/USB-C, connects to mobile devices and tablets via 3.5 mm and devices that support USB-C/USB-A
- Compatible with: Windows® or Mac OS
- Ideal for users transitioning to PC telephony for webinars, conference calls, music, and other multimedia applications
- PC audio performance: Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–10 kHz optimal for PC wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo (C3220/ C3225). Receive output from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-canceling microphone, adjustable audio alerts with Plantronics Hub software (mute/volume)*
- SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- Remote call control: Call answer/ignore/end/hold, redial, mute, volume +/-